I offer a variety of simple administrative services:
· office administration and organization
· technical/computer support and training
· informal coaching
· facilitating, and more
I bring enthusiasm and focus to my work, leaving my clients energized about theirs. As a collaborative leader, I work with you or members of your office to help refine goals and move forward on projects.
I work part-time and am happy to come in once to get you going, or to work with you on an ongoing basis for several hours to a couple of days a week. My fees are very reasonable.
Below are some examples of the types of clients I work with and the different ways I help them. If you or someone you know could use my services, please contact me.
Client Services Descriptions
Consulting Arborist, a one-man shop:
· create document and spreadsheet templates for him to easily collect data in the field and convert it quickly to a comprehensive report
· manage the flow of information into and out of the office (telephone, voice mail, email, paper mail, filing system, etc.)
· create project flow management tools from manila to electronic folders (nothing fancy or expensive—it just works!)
· provide field site assistance taking notes and transcribing them into report templates
· Provide technical/computer support, research, and training
Local theatre playhouse:
· facilitated board and staff retreats
Retired Vice-Chancellor at national university:
· provide basic bookkeeping
· provide technical/computer support, research, and training
IT Professional, a 3-person shop, and a Private Individual:
· provided basic bookkeeping and file management
· coached her on how to manage her busy schedule, both conceptually and online
Graphic Design Firm:
· supported the administration department on a temporary basis while they were between hires. Help define the position.
· assisted her in preparing for legal action against a contractor, including doing research, meeting with pro bono attorneys, and making key phone calls to opposing counsel
· completely re-organize her music collection of over 5,000 sheets of music
· helped prepare her house for the arrival of her new son
· completely weeded and re-organized her office in preparation for moving
· coached her on the use of paper and electronic organizers to effectively blend her low-tech lifestyle with the electronic systems at her office
· Green Lake Chamber of Commerce (temporary link—web site comingsoon)